Every nation controls its borders through a fabric of visas and passports that can seem complicated and confusing. We can help you navigate these tricky immigration matters in the U.S. in the following ways:

  • Specialty Occupation The H-1B Visa
    If you are a worker with a "specialty occupation," we might be able to arrange for your admission on an H-1B Visa on the basis of professional education, skills, and/or equivalent experience. If you currently have one of these visas and you change your employer, location or need an extension, we may be able to arrange for an amendment or extension.
  • Unmarried Fiancée The K-1 Visa
    This visa is the most effective method for bringing an alien fiancée into the U.S. A Citizen may bring their fiancée into the U.S. by filing this petition with the USCIC. When the fiancé arrives in the U.S. (upon approval) he/she has 90 days to marry the U.S. petitioner. In normal circumstances, at that moment the fiancée becomes a citizen of the United States.
  • Married Spouse The K-3 Visa
    This visa is for spouses of U.S. citizens. A benefit of this visa is that employment authorization is available for those admitted in the new category while waiting for processing their case.
  • Labor Certification PERM
    This is the process that allows someone to adjust status through their employer.
  • Citizenship
    This is the naturalization process for which a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. applies after meeting the requirements of becoming a U.S. citizen. Usually this means that the candidate must have a "green card." We are experienced in the process of arranging for Green Cards. You will need to pass a big test, and we can help you prepare for it.
  • Conditional Residence and its Removal The I-751 Visa
    This is for individuals who have been married fewer than 2 years to a U.S. citizen or a legal permanent resident spouse. Recipients will receive permanent residency for 2 years. After that two years expires, the holder needs to receive a "removal of condition" in order to stay in the U.S.
  • InfoPass visitation
    This is a short term momentary pass where we arrange for the client in scheduling an InfoPass meeting to speak with a USCIS officer. We can also attend the meeting with or without the client to inquire on a current case or immigration concern. Sometimes it is important for our firm to meet with the USCIS officer alone to make certain that the client is not exposed to any unwelcome scrutiny.
  • Immediate Relative The I-130 Visa
    This involves a petition for a citizen's immediate relatives such as spouse, son/daughter, or mother/brother/sister to attain legal residency in the U.S.
  • Temporary Worker The TN Visa
    This is a temporary worker visa for people of certain occupations that live in Canada and Mexico. Employment must be temporary with no intention of staying in the U.S. permanently.
  • Citizenship test preparation
    This service allows the client to practice their reading and writing skills in English. The client is given individualized attention to prepare for the citizenship test and we also offer the opportunity to have our personnel go to their naturalization test with the client.
  • Employment authorization - The I-765 Visa
    This is a work permit that allows the beneficiary to work legally in the U.S.
  • Religious Worker The R-1/R-2 Visa
    This requires a Petition for religious temporary worker/clergymen to perform and work in a religious occupation in the U.S. It includes their spouses and children.
  • Student Visas - The F-1 Visa
    This is a non-immigrant petition that allows someone to come to the U.S. to study at a college, university, or academic high school for a period of time.
  • Green Card - Permanent Residency
    A permanent resident is someone who has been granted authorization to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, a person is granted a permanent resident card, commonly called a "green card." One can become a permanent resident several different ways. Most individuals are sponsored by a family member or employer in the United States. Other individuals may become permanent residents through refugee or asylee status or other humanitarian programs.
  • Political Asylum
    One must be applying for political asylum based on an actual experience of persecution in his/her home country or fear of persecution based on race, religion, or political opinion. This is a very difficult and delicate category and if you believe you are a candidate you should contact us at once. It can take up to 3 years or more for approval and because of the hardship circumstances, the delays inherent in the process could be dangerous. If you have a meritorious case, we may still refer your case to alternative counsel.
  • Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
    This category allows an abused spouse or child of a United States Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident to self-petition for lawful status in the U.S., receive employment authorization and access health benefits. VAWA provides domestic violence survivors with the means that are essential to escaping violence and establishing safe, independent lives.
  • Victims of U.S. crime aka "U-Visa"
    People who are eligible are granted employment authorization for up to 4 years and need not have immigration status in the U.S. The applicant must have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse due to a criminal activity in at least one of the following categories: rape, torture, trafficking, incest, domestic violence, sexual assault, abusive sexual contact, prostitution, sexual exploitation, female genital mutilation, hostage situations, peonage, false imprisonment, involuntary servitude, slave trade, kidnaping, abduction, unlawful criminal restraint, blackmail, extortion, manslaughter, murder, felonious assault, witness tampering, obstruction of justice, perjury or attempt, conspiracy, or solicitation to commit any of the above mentioned crimes. All petitions must include information on how the victim can assist government officials in learning more about the crime including investigation and/or prosecution of the individual(s) that committed the crime. The victim must also be willing to work with local law enforcement. The crime must have occurred in the United States or in a U.S. territory, or violated U.S. law.
  • Lost documents
    Petition for Duplicate Approval Notice Form-1-824 Form I-824 application is appropriate for individuals who have lost their Form I-797 Approval Notice or who never received the Approval Notice from United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If you have lost the Form I-797 Approval Notice issued in connection with an Immigrant Petition or Nonimmigrant Petition or Application, you may file form I-824 Application for a Duplicate Approval Notice.

get a free Consultation

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.