Immigration Law Attorney in California
Immigration laws in America can be hard to navigate, whether you're a company looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or simply looking to join relatives already living here. You want a knowledgeable immigration attorney to help you through the process to make sure that you don't make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your possibilities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of individuals across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. We understand that every case is different, so we don't apply a "one dimension fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your circumstance, as well as your objectives, so that we can customize our counsel to get the result you want.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We work hard to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration lawyers will respond promptly to your calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you understand your options so that you can make the right choices concerning your future.
Our Immigration Attorneys Will Fight For You!
We represent clients seeking help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all concerns associated with B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners in addition to prospective immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you get family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will assist you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States because of persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political affiliations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to obtain the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively defend your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-(800) 466-7507 to schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer to discuss your immigration status and for help navigating through the immigration process.
For more information about a Immigration Law Attorney in Tustin, California, contact Thomas K. McKnight LLP at (800) 466-7507 or visit our website at TKMLLP.Com for a free consultation!