Immigration Law Firm in California
Immigration laws in America can be hard to navigate, whether you're a business looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or just looking to join relatives already living here. You want a qualified immigration attorney to assist you through the process to ensure that you do not make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your chances of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and focus. We understand that every situation is different, so we don't apply a "one dimension fits all" strategy. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your circumstance, as well as your goals, so that we can customize our counsel to get the outcome you seek.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration lawyers will respond quickly to your calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you understand your options so that you can make the right choices regarding your future.
Our Immigration Law Firm Will Fight For You!
We represent clients seeking help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will assist you with all concerns associated with B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and prospective immigrant workers.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you obtain family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will help you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States because of oppression in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political affiliations or membership in a certain social group.
- Citizenship-- We will guide you through the steps to obtain the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our attorneys will aggressively defend your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Contact the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-( 800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer to discuss your immigration status and for assistance maneuvering through the immigration process.
For more information about Immigration in Santa Ana, California, contact Thomas K. McKnight LLP at (800) 466-7507 or visit our website at TKMLLP.Com for a free consultation!