Immigration Attorney in California
Immigration laws in America can be difficult to maneuver, whether you're a company seeking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or just looking to join relatives already living here. You want a knowledgeable immigration attorney to guide you through the process so that you do not make simple errors that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your possibilities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and attention. We know that every case is different, so we do not use a "one size fits all" strategy. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your situation, along with your objectives, so that we can customize our counsel to obtain the outcome you seek.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond promptly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you understand your options so that you can make the right choices concerning your future.
Our Immigration Attorneys Will Fight For You!
We work with clients looking for help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all issues related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and prospective immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you get family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will guide you through the process to apply for permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help defend your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States due to persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a certain social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to obtain the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our attorneys will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch With the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Get in touch with our office online or call us at 1-(800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer to examine your immigration status and for help maneuvering through the immigration process.