Immigration Lawyer in California
Immigration laws in America can be tough to maneuver, whether you're a company seeking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or just looking to join family already living here. You want an experienced immigration lawyer to guide you through the process so that you do not make simple errors that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your possibilities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and focus. We know that every case is different, so we do not use a "one size fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your situation, as well as your objectives, so that we can tailor our counsel to get the result you want.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to speak with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond quickly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you understand your options so that you can make the right decisions about your future.
Our Immigration Lawyer Will Fight for You!
We work with clients seeking help with a wide range of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will assist you with all concerns related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners as well as potential immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you apply for family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will help you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States because of persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to secure the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully look to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-(800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with a knowledgeable immigration attorney to examine your immigration status and for help navigating through the immigration process.
For More Information About Immigration Lawyers in Fountain Valley, California, Contact Thomas K. McKnight LLP At (800) 466-7507 or Visit Our Website at TKMLLP.Com for a Free Consultation!