Immigration Lawyer in California
Immigration laws in America can be hard to maneuver, whether you're a business looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or just looking to join relatives already living here. You want a qualified immigration lawyer to guide you through the process so that you do not make simple errors that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your opportunities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of individuals across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and focus. We know that every case is different, so we do not apply a "one size fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your circumstance, as well as your objectives, so that we can personalize our counsel to obtain the result you want.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to speak with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration lawyers will respond promptly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you know your options so that you can make the right choices about your future.
Our Immigration Attorneys Will Fight For You!
We represent clients looking for help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will assist you with all issues associated with B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners in addition to potential immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you get family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will guide you through the process to get permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States due to oppression in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will guide you through the steps to apply for the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively defend your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Get in touch with our office online or call us at 1-( 800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer to examine your immigration status and for assistance maneuvering through the immigration process.
For more information about an Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana, California, contact Thomas K. McKnight LLP at (800) 466-7507 or visit our website at TKMLLP.Com for a free consultation!