Immigration Lawyer in California
Immigration laws in America can be tough to navigate, whether you're a business looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or just looking to join family already living here. You want a qualified immigration attorney to help you through the process to ensure that you do not make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your opportunities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of individuals across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and focus. We understand that every situation is different, so we don't use a "one dimension fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your circumstance, along with your goals, so that we can personalize our counsel to acquire the outcome you seek.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We work hard to be available and accessible whenever you need to speak with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond quickly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make certain that you understand your options so that you can make the right decisions about your future.
Our Immigration Lawyer Will Fight for You!
We represent clients looking for help with a wide range of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all issues related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and prospective immigrant workers.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you obtain family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will assist you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States due to oppression in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to secure the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Get in touch with our office online or call us at 1-(800) 466-7507 to schedule a free consultation with a qualified immigration attorney to examine your immigration status and for help navigating through the immigration process.
For more information about Immigration Lawyers in Westminster, California, contact Thomas K. McKnight LLP at (800) 466-7507 or visit our website at TKMLLP.Com for a free consultation!