Immigration Lawyer in California
Immigration laws in America can be tough to navigate, whether you're a company looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or simply looking to join family already living here. You want a knowledgeable immigration lawyer to help you through the process to ensure that you do not make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your opportunities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of individuals across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and focus. We know that every case is different, so we don't apply a "one dimension fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your situation, as well as your goals, so that we can tailor our counsel to acquire the outcome you seek.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We work hard to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond quickly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make sure that you know your options so that you can make the right decisions about your future.
Our Immigration Attorneys Will Fight for You!
We represent clients seeking help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all concerns related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners as well as prospective immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you request family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will help you through the process to apply for permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help defend your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States because of persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a certain social group.
- Citizenship-- We will guide you through the steps to obtain the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our attorneys will aggressively defend your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully look to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-(800) 466-7507 to schedule a free consultation with a qualified immigration lawyer to discuss your immigration status and for help navigating through the immigration process.
For more information about an Immigration Lawyer in Anaheim, California, contact Thomas K. McKnight LLP at (800) 466-7507 or visit our website at TKMLLP.Com for a free consultation!