Immigration Lawyer in California
Immigration laws in America can be tough to maneuver, whether you're a business looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or simply looking to join family already living here. You want an experienced immigration lawyer to help you through the process so that you don't make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your chances of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and focus. We understand that every case is different, so we don't apply a "one dimension fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your circumstance, as well as your goals, so that we can tailor our counsel to get the outcome you seek.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We work hard to be available and accessible whenever you need to speak with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration lawyers will respond quickly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately inform you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you know your options so that you can make the right choices about your future.
Our Immigration Attorneys Will Fight For You!
We represent clients seeking help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all issues related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners in addition to potential immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you apply for family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas as well as family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will help you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States due to persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political affiliations or membership in a certain social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to apply for the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get in Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Get in touch with our office online or call us at (800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced immigration attorney to discuss your immigration status and for assistance navigating through the immigration process.