Thomas K. McKnight - Immigration Lawyer in Irvine, CA
Immigration Law in California
Immigration laws in America can be hard to navigate, whether you're a company looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or simply looking to join relatives already living here. You want a qualified immigration attorney to help you through the process to make sure that you do not make simple errors that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your possibilities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of individuals across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. We know that every case is different, so we don't use a "one dimension fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your circumstance, as well as your objectives, so that we can tailor our counsel to acquire the result you seek.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We work hard to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond quickly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make sure that you understand your options so that you can make the right decisions about your future.
Our Immigration Lawyer Will Fight For You!
We work with clients looking for help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will assist you with all issues associated with B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and prospective immigrant workers.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you get family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will assist you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States due to oppression in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political affiliations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to secure the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully look to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch With the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at (800) 466 - 7507 to arrange a free consultation with a qualified immigration lawyer to examine your immigration status and for assistance maneuvering through the immigration process.