Thomas K.McKnight - Immigration Lawyer in Santa Ana
Immigration laws in America can be hard to navigate, whether you're a company seeking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or just seeking to join family already living here. You want an experienced immigration lawyer to guide you through the process to make sure that you do not make simple errors that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your possibilities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of individuals across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and attention. We understand that every case is different, so we do not apply a "one size fits all" strategy. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your situation, as well as your goals, so that we can tailor our counsel to get the outcome you want.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to speak with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond quickly to your calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make certain that you know your options so that you can make the right choices regarding your future.
Our Immigration Lawyer Will Fight For You!
We work with clients seeking help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all issues associated with B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and prospective immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you obtain family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas as well as family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will assist you through the process to apply for permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help defend your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States due to oppression in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a certain social group.
- Citizenship-- We will guide you through the steps to apply for the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our attorneys will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully look to deport or remove you from the country.