Thomas K. McKnight - Immigration Lawyer in Orange County, California
Immigration laws in America can be tough to maneuver, whether you're a company looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or simply looking to join family already living here. You want a qualified immigration attorney to assist you through the process to ensure that you don't make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your possibilities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and attention. We understand that every case is different, so we don't use a "one dimension fits all" strategy. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your circumstance, as well as your goals, so that we can customize our counsel to acquire the outcome you want.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration lawyers will respond quickly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make sure that you know your options so that you can make the right decisions about your future.
Our Immigration Lawyer Will Fight For You!
We work with clients seeking help with a wide range of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all issues associated with B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and potential immigrant workers.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you get family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will assist you through the process to get permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help defend your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States because of oppression in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political affiliations or membership in a certain social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to secure the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Get in touch with our office online or call us at 1- (800) 466-7507 to schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable immigration attorney to examine your immigration status and for help maneuvering through the immigration process.