Immigration laws in America can be hard to navigate, whether you're a business seeking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or simply looking to join family already living here. You want a qualified immigration attorney to guide you through the process to ensure that you don't make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your possibilities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of individuals across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and focus. We know that every situation is different, so we do not use a "one size fits all" strategy. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your situation, along with your objectives, so that we can personalize our counsel to obtain the result you want.
We believe that the most efficient attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond promptly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make certain that you understand your options so that you can make the right decisions about your future.
Our Immigration Lawyers Will Fight For You!
We represent clients looking for help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all concerns related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners in addition to potential immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you obtain family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will assist you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help defend your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States due to persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will guide you through the steps to secure the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our attorneys will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-(800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer to examine your immigration status and for help maneuvering through the immigration process.