Immigration Attorney in California
Immigration laws in America can be hard to maneuver, whether you're a business seeking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a job opportunity in the United States, or just looking to join family already living here. You want an experienced immigration lawyer to help you through the process to ensure that you do not make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your chances of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and focus. We understand that every situation is different, so we don't apply a "one dimension fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your situation, along with your goals, so that we can customize our counsel to get the result you want.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond promptly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make certain that you understand your options so that you can make the right decisions concerning your future.
Our Immigration Lawyer Will Fight For You!
We represent clients looking for help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will help you with all issues related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners as well as prospective immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you apply for family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will guide you through the process to get permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States because of persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to secure the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our attorneys will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch With the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-( 800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with a qualified immigration lawyer to discuss your immigration status and for assistance navigating through the immigration process.
For More Information About Immigration Lawyers in Orange, California, Contact Thomas K. McKnight LLP At (800) 466 - 7507 or Visit Our Website at TKMLLP.Com for a Free Consultation!