Thomas K. McKnight - Immigration Law Firm in Tustin, California
Immigration Lawyer in California
Immigration laws in America can be hard to navigate, whether you're a business seeking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or just looking to join family already living here. You want an experienced immigration attorney to assist you through the process so that you don't make simple errors that cost time and money or, worse yet, jeopardize your chances of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. We know that every situation is different, so we don't apply a "one size fits all" strategy. We'll take the time to learn the unique aspects of your circumstance, along with your goals, so that we can customize our counsel to acquire the result you seek.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We work hard to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration lawyers will respond promptly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also make sure that you know your options so that you can make the right choices concerning your future.
Our Immigration Lawyer Will Fight For You!
We represent clients looking for help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will assist you with all concerns associated with B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and potential immigrant workers.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you request family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our lawyers will help you through the process to get permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are seeking asylum in the United States due to oppression in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a certain social group.
- Citizenship-- We will walk you through the steps to apply for the rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Contact the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-( 800) 466-7507 to schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable immigration attorney to examine your immigration status and for help navigating through the immigration process.