Immigration Law Firm
Immigration laws in America can be tough to maneuver, whether you're a company looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or simply seeking to join family already living here. You want an experienced immigration lawyer to help you through the process so that you do not make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your opportunities of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. We understand that every situation is different, so we do not apply a "one size fits all" strategy. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your situation, along with your objectives, so that we can personalize our counsel to obtain the result you seek.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond quickly to your phone calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you know your options so that you can make the right decisions regarding your future.
Our Immigration Law Firm Will Fight For You!
We represent clients seeking help with a wide variety of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will assist you with all issues related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and potential immigrant workers.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you request family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas as well as family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will help you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help defend your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States because of persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will guide you through the steps to secure the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively defend your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully look to deport or remove you from the country.
Get In Touch with the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Get in touch with our office online or call us at 1-( 800) 466-7507 to arrange a free consultation with an experienced immigration lawyer to discuss your immigration status and for help maneuvering through the immigration process.