Immigration Attorney In California
Immigration laws in America can be tough to navigate, whether you're a business looking to bring in new talent, a foreign worker with a work opportunity in the United States, or simply looking to join relatives already living here. You want a knowledgeable immigration lawyer to assist you through the process to ensure that you do not make simple mistakes that cost time and money or, worse yet, threaten your chances of success.
At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight, we have experience protecting the rights of people across 32 states. We have built our reputation and our practice on a dedication to personal service and focus. We understand that every situation is different, so we do not apply a "one dimension fits all" method. We'll take the time to learn the unique elements of your circumstance, as well as your objectives, so that we can customize our counsel to obtain the result you want.
We believe that the most effective attorney-client relationships are founded on trust and communication. We strive to be available and accessible whenever you need to talk with us. At the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight our immigration attorneys will respond quickly to your calls and emails, and we'll immediately notify you of all developments in your immigration case. We'll also ensure that you understand your options so that you can make the right choices concerning your future.
Our Immigration Attorneys Will Fight For You!
We work with clients seeking help with a wide range of immigration cases and situations, including:
- Employment-based immigration cases-- We will assist you with all concerns related to B1/B2 visas, H1B and H2B visas and L visas. We work with business owners and potential immigrant employees.
- Family-based immigration cases-- We will help you obtain family-based visas, including IR type visas, fiancée visas and family preference or F-type visas.
- Green cards (Permanent Residence Cards)-- Our attorneys will help you through the process to obtain permanent residency status.
- Asylum-- We will help protect your rights if you are looking for asylum in the United States because of persecution in your home country based on race, nationality, religious beliefs, political associations or membership in a particular social group.
- Citizenship-- We will guide you through the steps to secure the legal rights granted to an American citizen.
- Deportation and removal proceedings-- Our lawyers will aggressively protect your rights if the government or its agencies wrongfully seek to deport or remove you from the country.
Contact the Law Offices of Thomas Kerns McKnight Today
Contact our office online or call us at 1-( 800) 466-7507 to schedule a free consultation with a qualified immigration attorney to discuss your immigration status and for help maneuvering through the immigration process.